Don & Jean Rose opened the legendary Shenanigans Sports Bar and Grill in the Empire Mall in 1986. At that time, only ten restaurants & Bars were located on 41st street. Shenanigans was first located on the south side of the mall, and when sears came in, the Bar moved to the north side where several expansions occurred. After a total of 29 years, Shenanigans moved to the corner of 26th and Tea Ellis Road where it now calls the west side home. We also still have the first-and-only, trusty shuttle service to keep our patrons safe!
Shenanigans is proud to support our schools and community activities with over $250,000 donated locally over the years to teams, local events, and regional events. Thank you to our customers for your continuous support throughout the years and thank you for dining locally!
Shenanigans Sports Bar & Grill offers:
• 32+ TV's with all major sports network packages
• Family friendly environment with all ages welcome
• Golden Tee, Big Buck Hunter, and more gaming
• Free WiFi
• Private Video Lottery Room with separate entrance
• Shuttle Bus available for rides home
• Daily Happy Hour Specials
• Full Bar and Restaurant Menu
• Loyalty Program
• Enclosed heated outdoor patio
• We are the place to be on St. Patrick’s Day every year!